This is my jewellery work and news. My thinking and making is all on my blog here and my general portfolio is here

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Favourite tools!




Dstel's most used tools - coffee, cake, scalpel, cutting mat, chisels, desk, pen and lino... in no particular order!
Coffee & cake = essentials, cutting mat - borrowed, chisels - a gift, pen and lino - bought.
Favourite - lino
Most used - lino
Is a desk a tool?

I want to make a collection of images and statements of your favourite or most used tools (or both).  Please either comment here, tweet me @bhmakes with the hashtag #mostusedtools or email me on bridget@bridgetharvey.co.uk and give me an image and a few words about the tools or tools in question - favourite or most used, how often you use them, what for, where did they come from or anything else you want to tell me!

Thank you

#mostusedtools
bridget@bridgetharvey.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment