This is my jewellery work and news. My thinking and making is all on my blog here and my general portfolio is here

Wednesday 23 November 2011

This weekend...

This weekend Hand Printed by David and I are going to be at Wonder Hill High at the Miller on Saturday and Got Craft on Sunday with Sannapanda and Friends.

Wonder Hill is free to get in and has a brilliant mix of vintage and handmade goods and also food...mmmmm.  Our Friends Los Parcheros Veinte Ocho will also be there with their amazing handmade wire jewellery.  It is held at the Miller on Snowsfield Road, London Bridge, SE1 3SS and will be open from 11-5. 

Got Craft is £1 to get in.  It is hosted by the Tooting Tram and Social, 46-48 Mitcham Road, London SW17 9NA (Tooting Broadway tube).  There will be a wealth of great handmade items for your perusal there - here is a link to the vendors page for more information.  We'll be there from 11-5.

We look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment