This is my jewellery work and news. My thinking and making is all on my blog here and my general portfolio is here

Wednesday 7 December 2011

More markets this weekend

This Saturday we will be at the We Make Christmas Fair at the Battersea Arts Centre in Clapham. There will be over 80 sellers and I think it is going to be something special.
Then on Sunday we'll be at the Rushmore Road Primary School market on Chatsworth Road.
In addition to this bhmakes is having an open studio along with the other people in her yard. There will be a party with mince pies and mulled wine on Thursday night and a studio shop/drop-in for the rest of the weekend. There is some really interesting and beautiful work coming out of there so if you get the opportunity you should definitely try to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment